Bowman-Birk Inhibitor ConcentrateAlternative Names: BBI; BBIC; Bowman-Birk Inhibitor
Latest Information Update: 01 May 2002
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Mechanism of Action Chymotrypsin inhibitors; Peptide hydrolase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Benign prostatic hyperplasia; Orofacial cancer
Most Recent Events
- 06 May 1998 Phase-II clinical trials for Benign prostatic hyperplasia in USA (Unknown route)
- 21 Apr 1997 Phase-II clinical trials for Orofacial cancer in USA (Unknown route)
- 21 Apr 1997 Preclinical development for Benign prostatic hyperplasia in USA (Unknown route)