At a glance
- Originator Cornell University
- Class Antineoplastics; Lactones
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 07 Aug 1998 Investigation in Cancer in USA (Unknown route)
- 16 May 1996 Preclinical development for Cancer in USA (Unknown route)