At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Antidotes; Neuroprotectants; Nootropics
- Mechanism of Action Acetylcholinesterase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cognition disorders; Poisoning
Most Recent Events
- 20 Jun 2001 No-Development-Reported for Cognition disorders in USA (Unknown route)
- 25 Aug 1998 No-Development-Reported for Poisoning in USA (Unknown route)
- 19 Dec 1996 Preclinical development for Poisoning in USA (Unknown route)