At a glance
- Originator Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Class Antidepressants; Antihypertensives; Antineoplastics
- Mechanism of Action Neuropeptide Y receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Major depressive disorder
Most Recent Events
- 18 Jan 2005 Discontinued - Preclinical for Depression in USA (unspecified route)
- 09 Feb 2001 Profile reviewed but no significant changes made
- 25 Aug 1998 No-Development-Reported for Depression in USA (Unknown route)