CCD 3693Alternative Names: CO 32693
Latest Information Update: 23 Dec 2002
At a glance
- Originator Purdue Pharma
- Class Sleep disorder therapies
- Mechanism of Action GABA A receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Insomnia
Most Recent Events
- 23 Dec 2002 Discontinued - Phase-I for Insomnia in Europe (unspecified route)
- 13 Aug 1998 Agreement between CoCensys and Searle to collaborate on development of CCD 3693 has been terminated
- 06 Mar 1998 Phase-I clinical trials for Insomnia in Europe (Unknown route)