Anti-CD4 monoclonal antibody KT6
Latest Information Update: 31 May 1996
At a glance
- Originator University of Oxford
- Class Antineoplastics; Antirheumatics; Antivirals; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action CD4 antigen inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Transplant rejection
Most Recent Events
- 31 May 1996 No-Development-Reported for Transplant rejection in United Kingdom (Unknown route)