At a glance
- Originator Eli Lilly
- Class Analgesics; Anti-inflammatories; Antirheumatics; Indoles; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Phospholipase A2 inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Adult respiratory distress syndrome; Inflammation; Systemic inflammatory response syndrome
Most Recent Events
- 23 Mar 2000 No-Development-Reported for Inflammation (Unknown route)
- 23 Mar 2000 No-Development-Reported for Systemic inflammatory response syndrome (IV)
- 01 Oct 1998 Preclinical development for Adult respiratory distress syndrome in France (Unknown route)