TicolubantAlternative Names: SB 209247
Latest Information Update: 29 Sep 1998
At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Antipruritics; Antipsoriatics
- Mechanism of Action Leukotriene B4 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Psoriasis
Most Recent Events
- 29 Sep 1998 Discontinued-Preclinical for Psoriasis in USA (Unknown route)
- 25 Aug 1997 Preclinical development for Psoriasis in USA (Unknown route)
- 12 May 1997 SB 209247 is now called ticolubant