LDI 200Alternative Names: LDI-200
Latest Information Update: 19 Jan 2007
At a glance
- Originator Milkhaus Laboratory
- Class Analgesics; Antineoplastics
- Mechanism of Action Apoptosis stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Acute myeloid leukaemia; Preleukaemia; Prostate cancer
Most Recent Events
- 15 Mar 2016 Biomarkers information updated
- 19 Jan 2007 Discontinued - Phase-II for Acute myeloid leukaemia in USA (PO)
- 19 Jan 2007 Discontinued - Phase-II for Prostate cancer in USA (PO)