SYM 2206Alternative Names: SYM-2206
Latest Information Update: 06 Nov 2006
At a glance
- Originator Annovis
- Class Antiepileptic drugs; Neuroprotectants
- Mechanism of Action AMPA receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Epilepsy; Neurological disorders
Most Recent Events
- 06 Nov 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Neurological disorders in USA (PO)
- 06 Nov 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Epilepsy in USA (PO)
- 05 Oct 1998 No-Development-Reported for Neurological disorders in USA (PO)