Cl Ag 1
Latest Information Update: 30 May 2001
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Antiepileptic drugs; Neuroprotectants
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Seizures
Most Recent Events
- 30 May 2001 Profile reviewed but no significant changes made
- 06 Oct 1998 No-Development-Reported for Seizures in China (Unknown route)
- 10 Jun 1996 Preclinical development for Seizures in China (Unknown route)