Monoclonal antibody MOC-31-PE conjugateAlternative Names: MOC-31-PE; Monoclonal antibody MOC-31-Pseudomonas exotoxin conjugate
Latest Information Update: 02 Jul 1996
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Antineoplastics; Immunotoxins; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Protein synthesis inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer metastases
Most Recent Events
- 02 Jul 1996 New profile
- 10 Jun 1996 No-Development-Reported for Cancer metastases in Netherlands (IV)