At a glance
- Originator Eli Lilly
- Class Anti-ischaemics; Antihyperglycaemics; Antineoplastics; Antirheumatics; Naphthalenes; Pyrans; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action DNA synthesis inhibitors; Metalloprotease inhibitors; Protein kinase C inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Diabetic angiopathies; Ischaemic heart disorders; Rheumatic disorders
Most Recent Events
- 09 Mar 1999 No-Development-Reported for Rheumatic disorders in USA (Unknown route)
- 24 Oct 1996 Preclinical development for Ischaemic heart disorders in USA (Unknown route)
- 18 Sep 1996 LY 290181 failed to pass through 2-week toxicology studies