Streptococcal B vaccine conjugate - Baxter International
Latest Information Update: 12 Oct 2006
At a glance
- Originator Baxter International; Brigham and Womens Hospital; Harvard University
- Class Glycoconjugates; Polysaccharides; Streptococcal vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Streptococcal infections
Most Recent Events
- 16 Aug 2002 Preclinical trials in Streptococcal infections in USA (unspecified route)
- 27 Jun 2000 North American Vaccine has been acquired by and merged into Baxter International
- 30 Jun 1999 North American Vaccine has been awarded a US patent covering its unique Streptococcal B vaccine conjugate