Latest Information Update: 06 May 1998
At a glance
- Originator Celltech Group
- Class Antirheumatics
- Mechanism of Action Metalloprotease inhibitors; Peptide hydrolase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Inflammatory bowel diseases; Osteoarthritis; Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 06 May 1998 Discontinued-Preclinical for Inflammatory bowel disease in United Kingdom (Unknown route)
- 22 Oct 1997 Preclinical development for Inflammatory bowel disease in United Kingdom (Unknown route)
- 22 Oct 1997 Discontinued-I for Osteoarthritis in United Kingdom (PO)