At a glance
- Originator Suntory
- Class Antihypertensives; Antiplatelets
- Mechanism of Action Alpha 1 adrenergic receptor antagonists; Platelet aggregation inhibitors; Serotonin 2 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Hypertension; Ischaemic heart disorders; Thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 17 Jul 2001 Discontinued-I for Thrombosis in Japan (Unknown route)
- 17 Jul 2001 Discontinued-I for Ischaemic heart disorders in Japan (Unknown route)
- 17 Jul 2001 Discontinued-I for Hypertension in Japan (Unknown route)