D 2785Alternative Names: D-Threo-methylphenidate
Latest Information Update: 29 Mar 2000
At a glance
- Originator Celltech Group
- Class Antidepressants
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder
Most Recent Events
- 29 Mar 2000 Discontinued-III for Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder in United Kingdom (Unknown route)
- 02 Feb 2000 Medeva has been merged into Celltech Chiroscience, which is now called Celltech Group
- 21 Oct 1999 Chiroscience has merged with Celltech to form Celltech Chiroscience