Latest Information Update: 04 Jul 2000
At a glance
- Originator Scotia Holdings [CEASED]
- Class Osteoporosis therapies
- Mechanism of Action Osteogenesis stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Postmenopausal osteoporosis
Most Recent Events
- 04 Jul 2000 Discontinued-Preclinical for Postmenopausal osteoporosis in United Kingdom (Unknown route)
- 18 Feb 2000 No-Development-Reported for Postmenopausal osteoporosis in United Kingdom (Unknown route)
- 02 Oct 1996 SC 116 is to be out-licensed by Scotia