Latest Information Update: 06 Oct 1997
At a glance
- Originator Celltech Group
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Chemoprotection; Chemotherapy-induced damage
Most Recent Events
- 06 Oct 1997 Discontinued-II for Chemoprotection in United Kingdom (IV)
- 13 Jan 1997 Phase-II clinical trials for Chemotherapy induced damage (Prevention)/Chemoprotection in United Kingdom (IV)
- 22 Jul 1996 Investigation in Chemotherapy induced damage (Prevention)/Chemoprotection in United Kingdom (IV)