Pneumococcal vaccine - Antex Biologics
Latest Information Update: 23 Mar 2007
At a glance
- Originator Antex Biologics
- Class Pneumococcal vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Pneumococcal infections
Most Recent Events
- 23 Mar 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Pneumococcal infections in USA (unspecified route)
- 02 Jun 1998 Preclinical development for Pneumococcal infections in USA (Unknown route)