At a glance
- Originator Aventis
- Class Antiepileptic drugs; Neuroprotectants
- Mechanism of Action Excitatory amino acid antagonists; Glycine antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Epilepsy
Most Recent Events
- 06 Oct 1998 No-Development-Reported for Epilepsy in USA (Unknown route)
- 18 Jun 1996 Preclinical development for Epilepsy in USA (Unknown route)