EnviroximeAlternative Names: AR 336; LY 122772; Zinviroxime
Latest Information Update: 12 Jan 2004
At a glance
- Originator Eli Lilly
- Class Antivirals; Benzimidazoles; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Coxsackievirus infections; Picornavirus infections
Most Recent Events
- 12 Jan 2004 No development reported - Preclinical for Coxsackievirus infections in Bulgaria (unspecified route)
- 14 Aug 2001 No-Development-Reported for Picornavirus infections in USA (Unknown route)
- 09 May 2001 A preclinical study has been added to the Viral Infections pharmacodynamics and antimicrobial activity sections