Latest Information Update: 22 Nov 1999
At a glance
- Originator Scotia Holdings [CEASED]
- Class Neuroprotectants; Nootropics
- Mechanism of Action Prostaglandin synthase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Alzheimer's disease
Most Recent Events
- 22 Nov 1999 Discontinued-II for Alzheimer's disease in United Kingdom (Unknown route)
- 25 Jun 1996 New profile
- 25 Jun 1996 Phase-II clinical trials for Alzheimer's disease in United Kingdom (Unknown route)