DecorinAlternative Names: Recombinant human decorin
Latest Information Update: 25 May 2010
At a glance
- Originator The Burnham Institute
- Developer Telios Pharmaceuticals
- Class Antihyperglycaemics; Hepatoprotectants
- Mechanism of Action Transforming growth factor beta1 inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer; Diabetic nephropathies; Inflammation; Post-surgical adhesions; Pulmonary fibrosis; Spinal cord injuries