Cobra venom factor
Latest Information Update: 26 Jul 2001
At a glance
- Originator Novartis
- Class Cobra venoms
- Mechanism of Action Complement system protein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Xenotransplant rejection
Most Recent Events
- 26 Jul 2001 No-Development-Reported for Xenotransplant rejection in USA (Unknown route)
- 26 Jul 2001 No-Development-Reported for Xenotransplant rejection in Netherlands (Unknown route)
- 13 Jan 1998 A preclinical study was added to the Pharmacodynamics section.