Cobra venom factor
Latest Information Update: 26 Jul 2001
$50 / €47 *
At a glance
- Originator Novartis
- Class Cobra venoms
- Mechanism of Action Complement system protein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Xenotransplant rejection
Most Recent Events
- 26 Jul 2001 No-Development-Reported for Xenotransplant rejection in Netherlands (Unknown route)
- 26 Jul 2001 No-Development-Reported for Xenotransplant rejection in USA (Unknown route)
- 13 Jan 1998 A preclinical study was added to the Pharmacodynamics section.