Latest Information Update: 07 Feb 2001
At a glance
- Originator Ligand Pharmaceuticals
- Class Antiandrogens; Antineoplastics
- Mechanism of Action Testosterone congener inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Benign prostatic hyperplasia; Prostate cancer; Skin disorders
Most Recent Events
- 07 Feb 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Skin disorders in USA (Unknown route)
- 07 Feb 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Benign prostatic hyperplasia in USA (Unknown route)
- 07 Feb 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Prostate cancer in USA (Unknown route)