At a glance
- Originator Genta
- Developer Genta (CEASED)
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Antiacnes; Antipsoriatics
- Mechanism of Action
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Acne; Dermatitis; Psoriasis
Most Recent Events
- 28 Aug 2001 Discontinued-II for Acne in USA (Topical)
- 28 Aug 2001 Discontinued-II for Dermatitis in USA (Topical)
- 28 Aug 2001 Discontinued-II for Psoriasis in USA (Topical)