At a glance
- Originator Showa Denko
- Developer Nonindustrial source; Showa Denko
- Class Antithrombotics; Aromatic amino acids; Essential amino acids; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Kallikrein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 14 Nov 2000 Discontinued-Preclinical for Thrombosis in Japan (Unknown route)
- 23 Sep 1998 No-Development-Reported for Thrombosis in Japan (Unknown route)
- 04 Jul 1996 New profile