Latest Information Update: 29 Apr 2008
At a glance
- Originator National Institutes of Health (USA)
- Class Anticoagulants; Proteins
- Mechanism of Action Heparin modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Haematological disorders
Most Recent Events
- 23 Sep 1998 No-Development-Reported for Haematological disorders in USA (Parenteral)
- 05 Jul 1996 New profile
- 05 Jul 1996 Preclinical development for Haematological disorders in USA (Parenteral)