At a glance
- Originator AstraZeneca
- Class Muscle relaxants
- Mechanism of Action Potassium channel agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Urinary incontinence
Most Recent Events
- 08 Feb 2008 Discontinued - Preclinical for Urinary incontinence in USA (unspecified route)
- 07 Apr 1999 Merger of Zeneca and Astra to form AstraZeneca completed
- 07 Sep 1998 No-Development-Reported for Urinary incontinence in USA (unspecified route)