Monoclonal antibody ICR12-CPG2 conjugateAlternative Names: ICR12-CPG2; Monoclonal antibody ICR12-carboxypeptidase G2 conjugate
Latest Information Update: 12 Aug 1998
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Antineoplastics; Immunoconjugates; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Breast cancer
Most Recent Events
- 12 Aug 1998 No-Development-Reported for Breast cancer in England (Unknown route)
- 09 Jul 1996 Preclinical development for Breast cancer in England (Unknown route)