At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Developer Fidia Farmaceutici; Nonindustrial source
- Class Analgesics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Acetylcholine inhibitors; Acetylcholine stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Pain
Most Recent Events
- 10 Oct 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for Pain in Italy (unspecified route)
- 30 May 2001 Profile reviewed but no significant changes made
- 31 Aug 1998 No-Development-Reported for Pain in Italy (Unknown route)