MDPC-857Alternative Names: MDP-C857
Latest Information Update: 12 Aug 1998
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Mechanism of Action Macrophage stimulants; Monocyte stimulants; Natural killer cell stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 12 Aug 1998 No-Development-Reported for Cancer in USA (Unknown route)
- 12 Aug 1998 No-Development-Reported for Cancer in Poland (Unknown route)
- 12 Aug 1998 Profile reviewed