Latest Information Update: 18 Dec 2003
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Opioid analgesics
- Mechanism of Action Opioid delta receptor antagonists; Opioid mu receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Pain
Most Recent Events
- 18 Dec 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Pain in USA (unspecified route)
- 14 Jun 2001 Preclinical development for Pain in USA (Unknown route)
- 31 Aug 1998 No-Development-Reported for Pain in USA (Unknown route)