At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline
- Class Antiasthmatics; Obesity therapies
- Mechanism of Action Beta 3 adrenergic receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 28 Sep 1998 Discontinued-Preclinical for Diabetes mellitus (Unknown route)
- 15 Jul 1996 Preclinical development for Diabetes mellitus (Unknown route)