At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source; Novo Nordisk
- Class Analgesics
- Mechanism of Action Glutamate receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Pain
Most Recent Events
- 02 Sep 1998 No-Development-Reported for Pain in Italy (Unknown route)
- 02 Sep 1998 No-Development-Reported for Pain in Denmark (Unknown route)
- 16 Jul 1996 New profile