Wiedendiol BAlternative Names: SCH 50680
Latest Information Update: 12 Jul 1999
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source; Schering-Plough
- Class Antihyperlipidaemics; Sesquiterpenes
- Mechanism of Action Cholesterol ester transfer protein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Atherosclerosis; Hyperlipidaemia
Most Recent Events
- 12 Jul 1999 No-Development-Reported for Hyperlipidaemia in USA (Unknown route)
- 12 Jul 1999 No-Development-Reported for Atherosclerosis in USA (Unknown route)
- 16 Jul 1996 New profile