At a glance
- Originator Xenova Group
- Class Antithrombotics; Piperazines
- Mechanism of Action Plasminogen activator inhibitor-1 inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Ischaemic heart disorders; Thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 29 Jul 2004 Discontinued - Preclinical for Thrombosis in Netherlands (unspecified route)
- 29 Jul 2004 Discontinued - Preclinical for Ischaemic heart disorders in Netherlands (unspecified route)
- 25 Jul 2002 No development reported - Preclinical for Thrombosis in Netherlands (unspecified route)