Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2002
At a glance
- Originator Xenova Group
- Class Antithrombotics; Plasminogen activator enzymes
- Mechanism of Action Plasminogen activator inhibitor-1 inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Thrombosis; Unstable angina pectoris
Most Recent Events
- 01 Aug 2002 Discontinued - Preclinical for Unstable angina pectoris in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 01 Aug 2002 Discontinued - Preclinical for Thrombosis in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 03 Sep 1998 No-Development-Reported for Thrombosis in United Kingdom (Unknown route)