EbalzotanAlternative Names: NAE 086
Latest Information Update: 07 Apr 1999
Price : $50
At a glance
- Originator AstraZeneca
- Class Antidepressants; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Serotonin 1A receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Major depressive disorder
Most Recent Events
- 07 Apr 1999 Merger of Astra and Zeneca to form AstraZeneca completed.
- 29 Jan 1998 Discontinued-I for Depression in Sweden (Unknown route)
- 31 Jan 1997 Phase-I clinical trials for Depression in Sweden (Unknown route)