At a glance
- Originator Yamanouchi
- Developer Ferring Pharmaceuticals; Yamanouchi
- Class Antiulcers; Gastric antisecretories
- Mechanism of Action Cholecystokinin B receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Peptic ulcer
Most Recent Events
- 03 Nov 1998 No-Development-Reported for Peptic ulcer in United Kingdom (PO)
- 03 Nov 1998 No-Development-Reported for Peptic ulcer in Japan (PO)
- 18 Jul 1996 Preclinical development for Peptic ulcer in United Kingdom (PO)