At a glance
- Originator Yamanouchi
- Class Benzamides; Gastrokinetics
- Mechanism of Action Serotonin 4 receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Gastrointestinal disorders
Most Recent Events
- 03 Nov 1998 No-Development-Reported for Gastrointestinal disorders in Japan (Unknown route)
- 17 Jul 1996 New profile
- 17 Jul 1996 Preclinical development for Gastrointestinal disorders in Japan (Unknown route)