Latest Information Update: 06 Dec 2000
At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline
- Class Antiulcers
- Mechanism of Action Cholecystokinin B receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Gastro-oesophageal reflux
Most Recent Events
- 06 Dec 2000 Profile reviewed but no significant changes made
- 03 Nov 1998 No-Development-Reported for Gastro-oesophageal reflux in United Kingdom (Unknown route)
- 17 Jul 1996 New profile