At a glance
- Originator Kaneka
- Class Neuroprotectants; Nootropics; Pyrrolidines; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Muscarinic M1 receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cognition disorders
Most Recent Events
- 26 May 2001 Profile reviewed but no significant changes made
- 25 Aug 1998 No-Development-Reported for Cognition disorders in Japan (Unknown route)
- 17 Jul 1996 Preclinical development for Cognition disorders in Japan (Unknown route)