Latest Information Update: 22 Nov 1999
At a glance
- Originator Aventis
- Class Antidementias; Antidepressants; Neuroprotectants
- Mechanism of Action Alpha 2 adrenergic receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cognition disorders
Most Recent Events
- 22 Nov 1999 No-Development-Reported for Cognition disorders in France (Unknown route)
- 18 Jul 1996 Phase-I clinical trials for Cognition disorders in France (Unknown route)