At a glance
- Originator Pfizer
- Class Pyridines; Pyrimidines; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Protein tyrosine kinase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 18 Oct 2000 Profile reviewed but no significant channges made
- 21 Jun 2000 Warner-Lambert has merged with Pfizer
- 19 Aug 1998 Profile reviewed