Latest Information Update: 21 Jan 2002
At a glance
- Originator Progenics Pharmaceuticals
- Class Radiopharmaceutical diagnostics
- Mechanism of Action Radionuclide imaging enhancers
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued HIV infections
Most Recent Events
- 21 Jan 2002 Discontinued - Phase-I for HIV infections (diagnosis) in USA (unspecified route)
- 21 Oct 1999 No development reported - Phase-I for HIV infections (diagnosis) in USA (unspecified route)
- 23 Jul 1996 Phase-I clinical trials for HIV infections (diagnosis) in USA (unspecified route)