At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Developer Nonindustrial source; Taisho Pharmaceutical
- Class Antidementias; Epoxy compounds; Neuroprotectants; Polyenes; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Neurological disorders
Most Recent Events
- 14 Sep 1998 Discontinued-Preclinical in Neurological disorders in Japan (Unknown route)
- 25 Jul 1996 Preclinical development for Neurological disorders in Japan (Unknown route)
- 24 Jul 1996 New profile