Monoclonal antibody A5B7-cisplatin conjugateAlternative Names: Anti-CEA monoclonal antibody A5B7-cisplatin conjugate
Latest Information Update: 30 Mar 2007
At a glance
- Originator Biodynamics Research; GlaxoSmithKline; Pharmacia Corporation
- Class Antineoplastics; Immunoconjugates; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action DNA cross linking agents
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 25 Jan 2001 No-Development-Reported for Cancer in England (Parenteral)
- 23 Jan 2001 Glaxo Wellcome has merged with SmithKline Beecham to form GlaxoSmithKline
- 05 Apr 2000 Pharmacia & Upjohn has merged with Monsanto to form Pharmacia Corporation