At a glance
- Originator Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Class Biphenyl compounds; Heart failure therapies; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Angiotensin type 1 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Heart failure; Hypertension
Most Recent Events
- 30 May 2001 Profile reviewed but no significant changes made
- 06 Aug 1998 No-Development-Reported for Hypertension in USA (PO)
- 06 Aug 1998 No-Development-Reported for Heart failure in USA (Unknown route)